California Lottery’s Golden Greetings Video Message
Dec. 23- The California Lottery is making their last minute gift idea, holiday scratch cards, even better with the Golden Greetings envelope.
With the holiday season coming right around the corner, it’s important to make sure you get everyone on your “nice” list a gift. Who wouldn’t love the gift of a big lottery win? When you purchase a California Lottery scratch off you get an envelope which can be personalized by you, for whoever you are giving the gift of lottery to.
To get started you just follow these 7 easy steps.
1. Pick up any scratcher from your local retailer. Not sure which one to get? Check them out before you get to the store.
2. The retailer will give you a beautiful Golden Greetings envelope with your purchase. You will then be prompted to record your holiday message. To do so scan the QR code on on the back of the envelope.
3. Choose to give a “Greeting.”
4. Record a video message on your phone, and just click to upload.
5. Once your video is confirmed as being received, you get a code to write on the back of the envelope.
6. Give your gift of California Lottery scratchers.
7. Once you give the gift your “scratcher’s receiver” scans the QR code, selects “View Message” and types in the code you wrote on the back.
Hopefully you get to the bonus step 8, go collects your winnings!
When you give the gift of lottery, everybody wins. But remember you can’t win if you don’t play…and neither can anyone on your list this holiday season.